Due to childbirth and the natural aging process, it is common for women to experience discomfort, looseness, and a loss of sensation in their most intimate area. These symptoms can make many women feel self-conscious, but the diVa™ laser vaginal therapy can restore, revive, and renew your feminine wellness without extensive procedures or downtime.
diVa Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Therapy
What can diVa™ Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Therapy do?
• It can increases natural vaginal lubrication without hormones, vaginal creams or suppositories
• It ca decreases pain with intercourse
• It can increase vaginal tone and laxity which leads to heightened sexual sensation
• It can improve mild stress urinary incontinence
Why is diVa better than other vaginal rejuvenation methods?
• diVa is completely automated and does not rely on the operator
• It is only 3-4 minutes long versus 30-45 minutes
• It uses precise laser treatment to custom depth versus using bulk heat for thermal damage
• Uses a strengthened quartz dilator to ensure that all of the vagina is treated (instead of leaving folds of vaginal tissue untreated)
Am I a candidate for the treatment?
Women that have had children or are experiencing menopause would be ideal candidates to improve the quality of their vaginal tissue.
How long does a treatment take?
Each treatment takes approximately 3 to 5 minutes to fractionally resurface the full length of a vaginal canal.
How many treatments will I need?
To maximize the effect, we recommend three diVa treatments 4-6 weeks apart. After that, you can get a touch-up single treatment once yearly.
What Can I Expect During the Treatment?
During the treatment you will experience a slight pressure against the vaginal wall. The treatment will last 3-4 minutes with minimal discomfort.
What can I expect in the 48 hours following the treatment?
You may return to your daily routine with minimal discharge, spotting, and discomfort. You should avoid sexual intercourse, tampons, swimming, hot tubs and baths for 48 hours.